Saturday, March 25, 2017

Kadoodlebug Designs I Love Cocoa

Who LOVES cocoa?
I do.
Today I chose to do a 2-page layout. The files I used are Hot Cocoa Bears and Cutie KaToodles - Winter Hot Cocoa Bear. (Click on the file names to go to the Kadoodlebug Designs files.)

(Supplies are listed below.)




Why cocoa and warm clothes in spring? I like to be nice and warm when I go camping. The weather this year has been crazy. The end of March and it is cold and snowy.

Supplies used:
Colorbok cardstock is found at Walmart.
ColorBox Petal Point inks and Chalks
Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers
Petaloo flowers (Ones I used I guess are no longer available)
 3D Foam aquares
Crafter's Companion Tape Runner
Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Kadoodlebug Designs is one of the awesome sponsors for this blog hop. Make sure to visit them. 

No comments: