· Cricut Expression or Imagine http://www.scrapbookpal.com/cricut-machines/
· Cricut cartridges: Country Life, http://www.scrapbookpal.com/cricut-cartridge-country-life/ Mini Monograms, http://www.scrapbookpal.com/cricut-cartridge-mini-monograms-retiring/Storybook http://www.scrapbookpal.com/cricut-cartridge-storybook/
· Cardstock: white, purple, yellow gold
· Paper: Doodlebug design inc. 2122 Strawberry Blossoms
PC Crafter’s Block: various pinks, yellows, purples, blues, greens
· Color Box liquid chalk: Lipstick red, Prussian Blue, Wisteria, Rouge http://www.scrapbookpal.com/inkpads/
· Cuttlebug http://www.scrapbookpal.com/cuttlebug-machine/
· Cuttlebug Quilling kits: Daisy, Rose/Carnation, Chrysanthemum (or other Flowers) http://www.scrapbookpal.com/flowers/
· Mono Aqua Glue http://www.scrapbookpal.com/tombow-mono-aqua-permanent-strong-bond/
· 3D foam square tape http://www.scrapbookpal.com/tombow-3d-foam-tabs-assorted-pack/
· Xyron 510 with Permanent adhesive http://www.scrapbookpal.com/xyron-150-create-a-sticker-machine-assorted-colors/·
· I Rock tool
· I Rock gems
· 8 mm purple gems http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2056980607547430644#editor/target=post;postID=7739447638721044498
· Ribbon: Lime green ribbon of your choice (I used Offray - Kindra – Lime and Opal) http://www.scrapbookpal.com/ribbon/
· Stickles: Lime Green http://www.scrapbookpal.com/glitter-stickles/
· Making Memories Ribbon Slot Maker
Country Life: 7 ¾ inch scalloped banner piece on white cardstock
7 inch solid banner piece on Strawberry blossom paper
Mini Monograms: 3 ½ inch scalloped solid circle on green
Storybook: 2 ½ inch letters on white cardstock
2 ½ inch letters cut on shadow on purple cardstock
1 ½ inch strips of Crafter Block various pinks
Score strips of pink paper at ½ inch, fold according style, glue 2 pieces end to end and form a circle. Lay flat and form a circle. Use I Bond to glue to green scalloped circle.
Make large and small quilled flowers with Cuttlebug Quilling kits as directed on kits
Xyron white letters to purple and glue them to circles. Use 3D foam square tape to tape circle to Strawberry Blossom paper banner pieces and then those to the white banner pieces centering them.
Use Liquid chalk to chalk to edges of the flowers with coordinating colors.
Use I Bond to glue a large and small flower to the banner pieces, one on letter and one on corner of banner piece.
Use glue dot to glue purple gem to the bottom point of banner pieces.
Use I Rock tool to glue I Rock gems on banner pieces were desired. (I put on letters)
Use Stickles as desired to add glimmer. (I put on edges of scalloped banner piece)
Use Ribbon Slot Cutter to put slots in top 2 corners of banner pieces for ribbon
Use ribbon to lace the banner pieces together.
Hang and enjoy!