Monday, March 27, 2017

Cocoa (coffee) Craving Turtle from Little Scraps from Heaven

Little Scraps from Heaven released this cute freebie today. Since I am participating in the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog hop, I thought this was perfect timing. 
As I said this file Coffee Craving Turtle is free. It is only free for one week. It comes with digital papers and digi stamp as well.


I cut the pieces with my Cricut Explore and then inked the edges with Color Box inks and chalks. I added the grass and flowers from a file in Cricut Design space. 3D foam squares were used to create dimension. 
I found a paper with foliage on it and used it for the background paper.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the bottom of the blog post. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute turtle, Bab

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love the added flowers, perfect for Spring.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cute little guy! Great job, Donette!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

New Creations said...

So adorable!

Hetty said...

Your card makes me laugh.
How fun the critter under the leaves.
Great idea.

Cindy C. said...

Haha so fun, it's really enjoy its cup!! Thanks for sharing.

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!!

Patty Wood said...

The turtle is just adorable.

Becca Yahrling said...

He is loving some coffee & not letting go - love this.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Fantastic background!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute...love that little guy!

Fikreta said...

its wonderful!