Sunday, April 21, 2019

Nursery Rhymes

I have started making a book of
Nursery Rhymes to share with
my grandkids someday.
It is really sad that most of the kids nowadays do
not know the nursery rhymes.
I hope that my kids will remember the
nursery rhymes and that my grandkids will learn them.

Cuddly Cute Designs has 3 nursery rhymes made.
Hopefully, they will make more but if not,
I will put more than one file together to make more.


are the rhymes that I put together from the files today.
I printed the nursery rhyme out on
white cardstock, trimmed it, and glued it
and the pieces from the file on a piece of
8 1/2 x 11. It is heavier than most
cardstock so hopefully it will last longer.






I found the nursery rhymes already printed
on the internet. They come in colored or b & w.
Here is the link if you would like those.
These nursery rhymes are not made by
Cuddly Cute Designs but I am
sharing the link to where I found them if you want them.



No comments: