Sunday, September 9, 2018

Haunted House set

Ghostly Greetings!

For this set of projects, I used the file Haunted House.
I made a set of elements to put on
a scrapbook page or two or put on a storyboard and some cards.
For the elements, I made the pieces quite large.
I used a brick pattern for the house that I
brought into Cricut Design Space and
did a print and cut for the two
pieces that make up the front side of the house.


For the cards, I used the pngs in Cricut Design Space 
as print then cuts. I wanted to make my cards to be 
5 1/2  x 4 1/4 inches and I knew I would not be
able to handle all the tiny pieces 
(even though the Cricut Explore could).
The pngs allowed me to make them small enough to fit on
the small cards.
Don't forget that Cuddly Cute Design's files have pngs and other types of files as well as the svg files.