Sunday, June 17, 2018

It's Father's Day!

It's Father's Day and I have four Father's Day
projects to share with you.

Cuddly Cute Designs has many Father's Day files.
Type in the word Father in the search this site search bar.

The first project I made is one using two files,
I added dimension with 3D foam squares and inked the edges.
I used a lily pad pound background paper for the added touch.


The next project I made is one using two files,
The background paper is an older paper from Imaginations that I had in my stash.


I used the Jedi Father's Day Title to make a shaped card. I achieved this by using the png file sized to match the pieces, duplicated, flipped, and welded the two pieces together then folded in half using a scoring line. Cuddly Cute Designs have endless ways of using them.



My last project could be used for many occasions and people.
It is a gift card holder in the shape of the fishing vest.
The file is Fishing Vest.

I hope you had a marvelous Father's Day no matter 
what you did.

Thanks for checking these fun projects out.




No comments: