Monday, April 16, 2018

With My Little Eyes and Cutie KaToodles Little Detective Bears combo

It is time for a party!!!

Any birthdays coming up?
I have the cutes layout/party invite/birthday card
set for you using two files from Kadoodle Bug Design. The 
files are With My Little Eyes and

Using bright colored paper, glue, marker, and glitter these little bears and puppies came to life.

Some of the pieces could even be used in a bigger size to 
decorate your detective themed party.

To make the border on the layout, I ungrouped everything, grouped just the paws on the file, changed them from cute to draw and center them on a rectangle. I then colored them in with black marker.

Have trouble with tiny pieces but still want the writing on a piece?
No problem. Ungroup everything, regroup the words, attach to the piece you want them printed on and there you have it. 




Have fun creating your birthday layouts and cards!


No comments: