Friday, February 9, 2018

Wheelie Love You!!!

I have a cute little hamster that is full of love
to share with you.

I used the Wheelie Love You file
recently released by Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I took the wheel the hamster is in and turned it
into a shaker. I cut the red ring 6 times with red cardstock
(you could use chipboard and cut it fewer times) and once out of red glitter cardstock. I then cut the white part a snitch bigger out of acetate to cover it so the Sequins would stay in it. I put the acetate between the regular cardstock and the acetate. 
I used Red and Turquoise (to coordinate with the background paper) sequins for the stuff to
shake in the shaker. The rest of it I made as I 
usually do with glue, 3D foam squares, Stickles and Ink for the edges.


Can't wait to see what you make with this cute file.

No comments: