Friday, September 15, 2017

I Like BIG Cups and I Cannot Lie

A new season is just around the corner.
In fact, our weatherman says there is going to be snow 
in our Utah mountains really soon.

It is time for the

Kadoodle Bug Designs is one of our Super Sponsors in our blog hop.
Make sure to visit them and check out their cute files.

In keeping with the coffee, tea, or hot cocoa theme, I choose to use the 
Who likes small amounts of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa?
Not me when it comes to hot cocoa.


I used the PDF version of the Pumpkin Frap Bear (included with the cut files),
I colored the pieces with Spectrum Noir Markers.
Next, I cut the pieces and glued them together. 
I added 3D adhesive foam squares to some of the pieces to
add dimension.
I then glued it to a card base along with a shape for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by the Fall Coffee Lovers blog.
Be sure to leave comments if you like our projects.


No comments: