Sunday, July 30, 2017

Koala T Crafts Challenge for July - Twinkle Toes, "True Colors."

Each month Koala T Crafts will be holding challenges.

For July, the theme was Red, Blue or Stars.

I loved the movie, "Trolls" especially the music.
I grew up with Troll toys. I loved how cute they were and their crazy hair.
Sherri Baldy has done an excellent job at designing her version of the Trolls. Check it out below.

The sponsor was Sherri Baldy/ My Beasties.

I chose this cute digi called, "Twinkle Toes."
I colored her up using a lot of blue and red to go along with the theme.
 I used Prisma Colored Pencils for that.
I added ribbon, flowers, and gems to embellish it up.
I chose the sentiment, "Ice Cream Solves Everything" and added it to a lacy circle.
I even added blue Stickles to her toe nails just for fun.


Make sure to check out Koala T Crafts (Facebook page) or the blog page (Link at the top for the blog link) for more ideas and challenges.

No comments: