Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bendi Cards from Creative Kuts

I love these little Bendi Cards from Creative Kuts. She made the bases and added some cute things to add to them plus you can add other things you like as well. I added the tree that is in the Cricut Access subscription.
The paper is from Colorbok I bought from Wal-Mart. The berries on the holly and coal on the snowman are Stickles. I inked the red, green and blue edges with ink. The blue is Sea Breeze from Versa Magic, the green is Midnight black from Versa Magic and the red is Peony from ColorBox.
I am not sure if this collect will go for sale on her site or not. Her Facebook group is Creative Kuts Posts on Facebook. She offers awesome specials there. Her site is www.creativekuts.com.


1 comment:

Creative Kuts said...

This looks adorable. Thank you for sharing