Tuesday, October 6, 2015

So Stinkin' Sweet!!! Side step card


I just love cut files from www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com. I've had this file for quite awhile. Here is what I designed with it. That base is a free cut file from Cricut Lover's Guide to Design Studio on Facebook by Narelle Darley. The tulips are from Walk In My Garden Cricut Cartridge. You can find the label.by searching images in Cricut Design Space and add your favorite saying and font. The Flower skunk is at http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=766. The paper is plain cardstock and the grass paper is from DCWV photo stack. I added Crystal Stickles to the label. I inked the edges with green chalk ink.

2 comments:

2craftykaties said...

WOW! that is a lot of card making!! Fantastic job! Thank you for sharing on the KaDoodle Bug Facebook page!
~DT Katie

2craftykaties said...

WOW! that is a lot of card making!! Fantastic job! Thank you for sharing on the KaDoodle Bug Facebook page!
~DT Katie