Thursday, November 25, 2010

Weekly Challenge #8: Vintage Elements & a Sketch!




We were to:
use the sketch provided and create a project with a vintage feeling. We will be watching for soft, muted colors, silhouette images, aged metals, lace trim, doilies, ephemera, fabric, vintage buttons, etc. Please include a minimum of three Vintage Elements on your project.
This was a good thing for me to do. It got me going on some scrapbook
pages for the last few days of my parents' lives.
Supplies:
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Gypsy
Carts used through Gypsy: Heritage and Love Struck 2010
Imagine was a shape on the machine itself.
Paper: the pattern paper was some I have had for a long time and I do not know
who made it or what it is called. Sorry.
White and black cardstock.
Adhesives: ATG, Terrific Tacky Tape, 3D Glue Dots, Xyron
Cat Eye Ink: Old Rose
Flowers: Prima Flowers Handmade
Ribbon: Lush Ribbon by My Mind's Eye Pink





No comments: