Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Autism Bear Explosion box


I have had this project in my mind for quite some time.
The bear on top is from Kadoodle Bug Designs and can be found here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=1118 . It is an autism bear. I totally love him. 

The inking on the edges was done with my ebrush and Spectrum Noir markers.
I got my ebrush from Craftwell. Here is a link for the Amazon price: https://www.amazon.com/eBrush-Craftwell-Ebrush-Kit/dp/B00N9B4W9M . However, if you decide to get one, be sure to shop around. I didn't pay near this when I got mine. It was a while ago, though. I used Spectrum Noir markers for the ink. They work great in the ebrush.

The cardstock is some plain cardstock I had in my stash. (What will I ever do when I run out of my stash? 
The other elements are from Cricut Design Space Cricut Access (Free with subscription). I designed the box and lid using basic shapes from Cricut Design Space. 

Since I took these pictures I have put glue on the paper holding the Panda Bear and glued it to the lid to make a strong more stable base.






















No comments: