Sunday, August 26, 2018

Two more cute learning games



The first is "Pin the Trunk to the Elephant."
I used the file, Pudgie Palz - Elephant to
create it.
I enlarged the pieces as big as I could and still fit on the mat.
I then duplicated the trunk 9 more ties and
cut each one out of a different color of
heavy cardstock.
The teacher or parent can adapt the game to fit their need.


For the second game, I used the file,
Within the Cuddly Cute Designs, the main characters
are usually the complete character so the
can be used in more than the way
is showed in the sample picture showed in the file.
I duplicated the worms, made them smaller, and put them in as decorations on the game board. I also
duplicated the apple and used it
as placeholders on the game board.
This game is also adaptable.




No comments: