Sunday, August 12, 2018

Teaching aids from Cuddly Cute Designs

I'm excited to share some fun teaching aids that I made
using files from Cuddly Cute Designs.

I used to be a public school teacher and I miss the
experiences that teaching has.
A dear friend of mine asked if I could help make
some teaching aids for her classroom.
My thoughts went right to Cuddly Cute Designs.

The files I used were:

For the first aid, she wanted a
person that she could cover half of so only one
side. She will have an outline of the
person on the rectangle to illustrate it.
The concept is that we cannot
see the whole person. We have to look
farther to see the whole person.
This will be done with the girl and
sea turtle as well.




How clever is she!

The next aid is a game using the Love You Tons
file. I also added some extra hearts for
spots on the board to advance through the game. The idea
is to get the baby and mother elephant
together by answering the concepts
correctly.
In this picture, I created hearts with
 first grade Dolch sight words.
The board would be able to be used for any concept
by just using different concepts for the hearts.
Little placeholders will be used to mark the spots
as they work through the game.


I made the board using chipboard and
using in a spray adhesive to adhere the
background paper to the chipboard. An inch
spine was added to the middle so the game board
could be closed for storing.

Have a great beginning of your 2018-2019 school
year!

No comments: