Sunday, August 11, 2019

Princess Belle

Cuddly Cute Designs has recently
created a set of 12 Disney Princesses.
My mind went crazy thinking of ways I could use them. I don't have little girls and we have never been to Disney but I love Disney.

Think outside the box!!!

The second one I have to share with you today is

The Beast in my layout is a gentle one.
Yes, a gentle beast.
His name is Cowboy. He was at my father in law's home.
They raise him from a premature newborn.
His mother had become ill near the end of the pregnancy.
The cared for him in their house along with their dogs.
Overtime, Cowboy learned that when his care providers
whistled for their dogs, they were to
go to them. He learned this behavior and did it too.
As you can see from the pictures, Cowboy is licking my sons.
(Yuck I know).

Long live the Beast.

Belle, her name title, and the rose from
the title are also included in the file but I
didn't use them in the layout so
I have saved them for another project.





No comments: