Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holly Jolly Christmas Hop

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS HOP
Welcome to the Cuddly Cute Designs HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS HOP!

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and each of our Design Team members have created some delightful Christmas/Winter projects that will put the Holly and Jolly in your holiday scrapbooking, cardmaking, and decorating mojo!

You have reached The Cuddling Corner for Cuddly Cute Design crafts by Donette.

I have created 4 layouts to bring in some holiday cheer.

The first layout, Winter Break, I used the cut files
I needed the children to be smaller than the bus I
wanted to be sure and have all the details that the
file has on the sweaters so I used the png file
and made a print then cut image.

The second layout, Baked With Christmas Love, I used
a file from the digi part of Cuddly Cute Designs called
Digi Cute Designs. The file is called Baked with Christmas Love DSK.
The file has everything in it that you will need to make a double
page layout. Just print it out, cut and create. Add your
pictures and you have a cute layout to
save those memories.

The third layout, Gingerbread Making, I used the file
Gingerbread House. It was perfect for
the masterpiece my sons created out of gingerbread
one year for Christmas.

My last layout is a simple layout that I created with the file
CutieKins Elves. I used just the elves from the file
but there are also toys in the file that you can use as well.
I also created a Christmas grid for the layout. If you have stuck it out and read through my post and have come here for the blog, I am going to share my grid file
with you: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/114745464. Be sure to leave a comment and like my blog and
Facebook page: The Cuddling Corner for Cuddly Cute Design Crafts
by Donette.

For more about the hop, head to

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Very Merry Christmas
and happy crafting as always!

Donette


No comments: