Sunday, October 28, 2018

Turtle Power

Did you know that Cuddly Cute Designs
also has another store on the
internet?

They do!
It is called Digi Cute Designs.
Still amazing cuteness but
it is all digital images that can
be printed off and used in any
project that you want to.
They also have 
Scrapbook kits that have everything
you need to make a layout (except glue, printer and
your pictures).

Since my printer doesn't print 12 inches,
I downloaded all the images to a Word document
(they download into the same size that Tami used
when she made the kit sample layouts so
if you want it just like or similar to what she did just
download and you didn't even have to
figure the sizes out). You can size them to whatever
size that you want also.
I sent them to our local printer. Once
they were printed I cut them out, glued them on
my layout and added wording and pictures.
It was that simple.

You can use the images as a print and cut as
long as you only want a size that works in the cutter's program.

I made my layouts just as Tami did to show how
easy and how the sizes download the way
she designed her layouts.

This layout is Turtle Power.



Hope you visit Digi Cute Designs and
take advantage of the wonderful
images there.
Be sure to share what you make on the


No comments: