Friday, November 10, 2017

Shaker card tutorial from Koala T Crafts

Have you ever wondered how to make one of those fancy shaker cards?

Today I am going to show you a project I made into a shaker card and share with you a tutorial video by Jen Evers on how to ake shaker cards.

Shaker card tutorial

For my shaker card project I expanded on the techniques Jen 
taught in her tutorial,

I used a digi from Koala T Crafts new
Winter Whimsy release on November 10, 2017.
It is a snow globe.

I actually loaded the digis into Cricut Design Space and 
turned them into a SVG. Some I cut out of 
cardstock and the dolphin was a Print and Cut.
(Search YouTube to learn how to do this.)

I added Cricut Images to complete the sea scene with the dolphin.
The whole "Sea You Soon" is also available at a discount.



No comments: