Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fantasy Dragon Suspended Spinner Card

Today I created a Suspended Spinner Card.
I used the digi from the Fantasy Bundle at KoalaTCrafts
called Dragon.


To make the card, I used a tutorial by Jen Evers of KoalaTCrafts on YouTube. On Jen's YouTube channel you will find
a lot of tutorials to help you learn
new things.
Jen's blog is here. She has a schedule there so you can see
when she does live sessions.




Jen really does a good job showing and explaining as she 
makes the card.


Getting ready to let him spin.





I used embroidery floss for the string that the dragon spins on.
I coloured the dragon with Prismacolor pencils.
Glitter was added around the opening for some sparkle.


Hope you will take the time to try the tutorial and make
some fun Suspended Spinner Cards of your own.
Jen has many other video tutorials on YouTube as well.



No comments: