Sunday, August 13, 2017

Delilah from Conie Fong

I have another beauty from Conie Fong.

This is Delilah
Isn't she a sweet beauty?


The sentiment comes from the blog A Piece of the Heart.
To make the card base, I used some dies from Crafter's Companion called, Shutter card.
The butterflies are dies from Crafter's Companion called, Chic Butterflies.
The swirls are also dies from Crafter's Companion called Filigree Flourish.
The paper I used was:
black from Crafter's Companion
Blue and pink from my stash
Patterned paper "The Butterfly Garden Stack" by DCWV
I added Waterfall Stickles the edge around Delilah and the butterflies.
Flowers were from my stash.
U also added pearls to the flourish and the butterfly bodies. 
I added pink flower brads from my stash to the flowers.

I hope that you enjoyed the sweet beauty. 
Conie Fong designs amazing digital stamps.
They can be found in her Etsy store.

No comments: