Monday, June 26, 2017

Digi Stamp," Summer Dreams" by Conie Fong, colored by me. UPDATED with embellishments

I recently found these beautiful digital stamps. The are made by Conie Fong.
Kit and Clowder introduced me to the. I have
been in love since.

This is Summer Dreams by Conie Fong.

I used Spectrum Noir ColorBlend pencils.

Colors:

Skin: Cinnamon, Carnation, Egg Shell, and white
Hair: Coffee Bean, Auburn, Maple, and Maize
Lips: Carmine and Flame Red
Dress/Hat: Sea Urchin, Lake Blue, Royal Blue, Periwinkle, and White
Apron: Nectarine, Peach, and Canary
Purple flowers: Blackberry, Velvet, and Mauve
Pink flowers: Carmine and Sorbet
Leaves and Stems: Ivy and Sage

Summer Dreams all finished and embellished!

The dies I used are from the Country Cottage Collection
from Crafter's Companion.



No comments: