Creating Keeps Our Memories Alive

Monday, March 27, 2017

Cocoa (coffee) Craving Turtle from Little Scraps from Heaven

Little Scraps from Heaven released this cute freebie today. Since I am participating in the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog hop, I thought this was perfect timing. 
As I said this file Coffee Craving Turtle is free. It is only free for one week. It comes with digital papers and digi stamp as well.


I cut the pieces with my Cricut Explore and then inked the edges with Color Box inks and chalks. I added the grass and flowers from a file in Cricut Design space. 3D foam squares were used to create dimension. 
I found a paper with foliage on it and used it for the background paper.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the bottom of the blog post. 

Post a Comment