Monday, September 8, 2008

Summer ideas

This summer I joined a summer swap. I had tons of fun making things for my partner.


Camp recipes: I used Pooh and Friends cart and the rose from 50 States cart.

Inches using patterned cardstock and chipboard. I used Glossy Accents on the letters to make the look shiny and stand out.
The beehive tages were made with Pooh and friend and Cuttin' Up cartridge.
This is a Theme notebook altered.
Characters from Pooh and Friends Cart.

The next seven pictures are of a Summer paperbag book I made using Pooh and Friends cartridge, paper bags, cardstock, ribbon and other embellisments and the Bind It All.




Summer cuts from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.
Summer themed frames. I love Prima flowers.
Frame from Pooh and Friends cartridge embellished with Prima flowers and brads.


Acrylic Framealtered to hold a mini calendar and sticky note pad.
Pocket cards holding tags.
My first attempt at using Cricut Design softerware. The summer is mine and the butterflies is a file I borrowed from a friend on the Cricut MB. I can''t remember their name.
This is another file I borrowed from a friend on the Cricut MB. It has every flower from the 50 states cartridge on it.
Flowers from the 50 States cartridge.
These 2 pictures are Journal boxes.
Characters from the Mickey and Friends cartridge.
An altered clipboard with Mickey from Mickey and Friends cartridge.
Flip flop album and an altered visor.
Summer charm bracelet
I love Capadia's work from the Cricut MB. This is her file from her blog.
This was my second attempt at using the Cricut Design software program.
Next 2 pictures are of an explosion box I made using a file from Capadia's blog. Wow what a challenge.

No comments: