Monday, February 18, 2008

Who am I?


My name is Donette. I am addicted to scrapbooking and to the Provo Craft Cricut cutting machines. I am actively involved in the Cricut message board (www.cricut.com).
I am the proud mother of 4 boys ages 15 to 7. I also have 2 beautiful step daughters ages 12 and 10. My husband and children also are involved in scrapbooking but are not addicted like me.
I am married to a wonderful husband, Tom. I met Tom while I was completing my masters degree at Idaho State University in Deaf Education. My husband is deaf.
I am a stay at home mother and care provider to my parents whose health is failing. I feel it is important to be at home to care for them than to be in the workforce at this time in my life. Thank heavens my husband is able to support us.

4 comments:

Kopperhead said...

Hi Donette,
You sound like you have a very busy life, with more than a handful of children and your care-giving. I know you must be special! Can't wait to see some of your Cricut creations posted.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Donette,
I can't wait to see what you post.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Donette- I love all the things you have created with your cricut. Your layouts are beautiful. I dont know how you keep up with all your crafting, swaps, and family responsibilities. I dont think I could keep up! Keep up the great work and I will bookmark your blog. Fellow Cricut board member